|Sl.No||Name of the Assembly Constituency||Name of the Officer||Designation||Contact. No.|
|1||34 – Medak||G. Ambadas Rajeshwar||Electoral Registration Officer||9346999257|
|2||37 – Narsapur||V. Srinivasulu||Electoral Registration Officer||9346999258|
ELECTION COMMISSION OF INDIA
- ECI Website – https://www.eci.gov.in/
- CEO Website – http://ceotelangana.nic.in/
- Voter Helpline App – Click here
For Information, Feedback, Suggestions & Complaints (IFSC)
ECI National Helpline- 1800111950
CEO State Helpline- 1950
- District Helpline- 1950
About Voter Helpline App :
Election Commission of India has undertaken a new initiative by designing a Mobile Application for developing a culture of avid electoral engagement and making informed and ethical ballot decisions among citizens of the country. The app aims to provide a single point of service and information delivery to voters across the country. Click here to download the App
To Verify Name in Electoral Roll using website or SMS :
- Search Your Name in Electoral Roll Using Website: https://electoralsearch.eci.gov.in/
Send SMS to 9223166166
TS <SPACE> VOTE <SPACE> VOTER ID
Example:- TS VOTE ABC1234567 (OR)
Send SMS to 51969
TS <SPACE> VOTE <SPACE> VOTER ID
Example:- TS VOTE ABC1234567
- National Voter Service Portal: https://voters.eci.gov.in
- Service Voter’s Portal: http: http://servicevoter.nic.in/
- Overseas Voter’s Portal :https://eci.gov.in/voter/overseas-electors/
To download, click on the corresponding forms
- Form – 6 (PDF 264 KB) : Application Form for New Voters.
- Form – 6A (PDF 77 KB) : Application for inclusion of name in assembly constituency electoral roll by an Overseas Elector.
- Form – 6B (PDF 474 KB) : Application Form for Aadhaar submission.
- Form – 7 (PDF 572 KB) : Voter Application Form for Objection for Proposed Inclusion/ Deletion of Name in Existing Electoral Roll.
- Form – 8 (PDF 654 KB) : Voter Application Form for shifting of Residence/Correction of Entries in Existing Electoral Roll/Replacement of EPIC/Marking of PwD.
- Forms 13F & 13G (PDF 38 KB) : Appointment of proxy by classified service voter to give a vote. (Form 13 F) Revocation of appointment of proxy or Appointment of substitute proxy by classified service voter to give a vote. (Form 13G).
Various ICT Applications from ECI
- National Grievances Service Portal (NGS) to make complaints on Voter Enrollment – https://eci-citizenservices.eci.nic.in/
- SUVIDHA– Single Window System Website to apply for Permissions by Political Parties – https://suvidha.eci.gov.in/
- SUGAM Website for Vehicle Management System.- http://184.108.40.206 6/sugam_live/
- CVigil App link for Citizens to complain Model Code of Conduct (MCC) Violations
- cVigil App for Citizens app – https://goo.gl/CZNsnQ
- cVigil website – https ://cvigil.eci.nic.in
- cVigil user Manual – https://cvigil.eci.gov.in/theme/user-manual.html
- AV on cVigil – https://eci.gov.in/cvigil/
- ERO-Net is envisioned keeping in the mind the mandate of ECI, that no eligible voter be left behind irrespective of his language or physical ability. The system strives to make an applicant’s entry in e-roll unambiguous and error-free without much of hassle. – http://eronet.ecinet.in/
- Systematic Voters’ Education and Electoral Participation (SVEEP) is a programme of multi interventions through different modes and media designed to educate citizens, electors and voters about the electoral process in order to increase their awareness and participation in the electoral processes. – https://ecisveep.nic.in/
- ECI Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ECI/
- ECI Twitter Handle: https://twitter.com/ECISVEEP?lang=en