Medak district is a district located in the northern region of the Indian state of Telangana. Medak region was named by QutubShahis as Gulshanabad due to the lush greenery.
Medak is the district headquarters. The district shares boundaries with Sangareddy, Kamareddy, Siddipet and Medchal districts. The district is spread over an area of 2,740.89 square kilometers. According to the 2011 Census of India, the district has a population of 7,67,428.
- Recruitment of Community Health Officers and Mid Level Health Providers – 2021 -22 New
- UIDAI-AADHAAR Services New
- Recruitment MLHP notification of Medical department of Medak New
- Mana Palle Badi - Mana Dharma Nidhi New
- Application for Bare Foot Technician (BFT) – MGNREGS New
- Election Expenditure of Candidate (HOP) New
District Contact Center (DCC)- 1950
Collectorate Office- 08452-223111
Child Helpline -1098
Women Helpline -1091
Ambulance -102, 108
Meeseva (Parsihkaram) -1100