Functions of BC Welfare Department
MAINTENANCE OF BC HOSTELS
For educational development of Backward Classes Boys and Girls, (19) B.C. Hostels of which (15) for Boys and (04) for Girls are functioning in this district. Total (1746), and (02) BC. College Boys hostels and (02) BC. College Girls Hostels Total (320) students of various colleges have been admitted into these College Boys and Girls Hostels, Total strength ( 2066 ),
- FEE REIMBURSEMENT (BC-RTF)
- FEE REIMBURSEMENT TO EBC STUDENTS (EBC-RTF)
BC RESIDENTIAL SCHOOLS
In this District, total (03) BC Residential Schools newly started and are
- Boys Kowdipally, Medak Constituency.
- Boys Shankarampet(A), Narayankhed Constituency.
- Girls Haveli Ghanpur, Medak Constituency.
- Mahatma Jyothivha Phoole Overseas Vidya Nidhi Education Scheme
- Kalyana Laxmi Scheme
- Incentives to Intercaste Marriage couples
- Implementation of Economic Support Schemes for B.C.s.